Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Post-it Notes


Lots going on so I want to post a few highlights about upcoming events....

Snarky Art...the Studio will completed and ready by this coming weekend, June 25th. The official launch will be July's First Friday. I plan to come back from camp (yes, I will take a shower first and change out of my uniform) in order to be there.

Thursday July 15th will be a drawing event at Gervasi's from 6 - 8pm.

Monday July 19th I will be a celebrity bartender at the Arcadia Grill for the Red Ribbon Connection as Christmas in July continues. I should mention that it won't really be "me" who is hustling for tips, it will be Mrs. Clause "the early years". I will leave it at that.....


Gallery 6000 will have 5 new pastels on display come Tuesday August 3rd at the 5:30 - 7:30 opening event and on view through the end of October. I will be off with the US Army at that time but hope lots of people will go see the show that features the work of 4 area artists.

And finally, I want to say thank you to all those who sent nice notes, emails or stopped by to tell me that you enjoyed the recent pastel workshop. I may have reignited my teaching gene and with the new studio space, perhaps.....well, one thing at at time. I need to finish the place first!

No comments:

Post a Comment